On June 25th, we officially had our sweet little Darcy for 3 months. Time flies, but we are definitely soaking in and loving this baby time. She's such a sweet, smiley, hungry baby. She is 15.5 pounds already... that's a lot of weight to carry around. Her big brothers absolutely adore her. We've had zero jealousy issues. They are usually quite gentle with her, though Mackay thinks he can lift her himself. This conversation took place the other day as he was sitting on the bed next to Darcy:
Mackay: "Mom, I want to carry Darcy."
Mom: "You want to hold her? Give me a second and I will come help you."
Mackay: "No, I want to carry her!"
Yeah... don't think that will be happening ha ha. They are always kissing her, checking on her, and giving her her binki when she is sad. They have never been anything other than 100% in love with her.
We sure love our little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment