At the beginning of December, Sam got together with his old band members and played a show. It was nostalgic for both of us. This band, that venue, those songs... if it wasn't for those things we never would have met. If it weren't for Sam's dream and his pursuit of it and his amazing talent... anyway... it was so much fun to be there again and to watch him doing what he loves. I miss it. Walking out of that show and picking the boys up literally felt like stepping into a different life. They both screamed "mommy!" and ran up to give me huge hugs. Two very different, very good, lives. I can't wait for them to get a little bigger so they can come places like that with us.
My being a small little girl, it's hard for me to meander through people. I got a few shots but turned my camera over to Sam's brother Nate. He's much better at meandering around people than I am and got some great shots. I just really want to share them and share how great he is. I love him.
(This is one of the few I got)
Thanks to NS Innovative for for the rest of these shots. (I did do a little editing)
No comments:
Post a Comment